P1462 2002 FORD F150 - Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Circuit Low
P1462 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure (ACP) Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Harness is Open or Shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Circuit Poor Electrical Connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P1462 2002 FORD F150 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1462 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1462 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1462 2002 FORD F150 MeaningAir Conditioning Pressure (ACP) inputs a voltage to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). If the voltage is above a calibrated level the P1462 code will set. Verify VREF voltage between 4.0 and 6.0V.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1462 2002 FORD F150 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals