P1461 2002 FORD F150 - Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor ACP Sensor High Voltage Detected
P1461 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure (ACP) Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Harness is Open or Shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Circuit Poor Electrical Connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code P1461 2002 FORD F150Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1461 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1461 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1461 2002 FORD F150 MeaningAir Conditioning Pressure (ACP) inputs a voltage to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). If the voltage is above a calibrated level the P1461 code will set. Verify VREF voltage between 4.0 and 6.0V.
P1461 2002 FORD F150 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1461 2002 FORD F150 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals