P1460 LINCOLN - Wide Open Throttle Air Conditioning Cutoff Circuit Malfunction
P1460 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Wide Open Throttle A/C Cutoff (WAC) Relay
- Wide Open Throttle A/C Cutoff Relay harness is open or shorted
- Wide Open Throttle A/C Cutoff Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P1460 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1460 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1460 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1460 LINCOLN MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Wide Open Throttle A/C Cut-Off (WAC) circuit. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1460 is set when an excessive current draw is detected when the PCM grounds Wide Open Throttle A/C Cut-Off circuit, or voltage is not detected on WAC circuit when PCM interrupts ground on WAC circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1460 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals