P1457 ISUZU - EVAP System Leak Detected
P1457 ISUZU Possible Causes
- Missing Fuel cap
- Incorrect fuel filler cap used
- Fuel filler cap remains open or fails to close
- Foreign matter caught in fuel filler cap
- Faulty Vent Control Solenoid
- Vent Control Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Vent Control Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1457 ISUZU code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1457 ISUZU code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1457 ISUZU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible a noticeable fuel odor caused by the release of fuel vapors
P1457 ISUZU MeaningEVAP System Leak Detected is the generic description for the P1457 Isuzu code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1457 Isuzu OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1457 ISUZU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals