P1449 Possible Causes
- Faulty Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DMTL)
- DMTL harness is open or shorted
- DMTL circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1449 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1449 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1449 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1449 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1449 MeaningDiagnostic Module Tank Leakage Pump Too High is the generic description for the P1449 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1449 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1449 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1449 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1449 Information for specific makes
- P1449 AUDI Catalyst Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit Open/Short to B+
- P1449 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Pump Too High
- P1449 FORD EVAP System Unable To Hold Vacuum
- P1449 HONDA Battery Module Deterioration
- P1449 KIA Canister Drain Cut Valve Open or Short
- P1449 MAZDA Canister Drain Cut Valve Open Or Short
- P1449 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Pump Too High
- P1449 SUZUKI EVAP Purge Control Valve Malfunction Stuck Closed
- P1449 VOLKSWAGEN Catalyst Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit Open/Short to B+