P1434 Possible Causes
- Faulty Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DMTL)
- DMTL harness is open or shorted
- DMTL circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1434 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1434 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1434 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1434 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1434 MeaningDiagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault is the generic description for the P1434 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1434 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1434 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1434 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1434 Information for specific makes
- P1434 AUDI Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Short To Positive
- P1434 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault
- P1434 FORD A/C Refrigerant Temperature Circuit High
- P1434 HONDA Voltage Converter Module High Voltage
- P1434 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault
- P1434 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Short To Positive