P1433 Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1433 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1433 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1433 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1433 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1433 MeaningWith the engine running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the Fuel Level sensor signal was more than 2.90v, condition met for over 2 minutes.
P1433 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1433 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1433 Information for specific makes
- P1433 AUDI Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Open
- P1433 BUICK Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- P1433 CADILLAC Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- P1433 CHEVROLET Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- P1433 FORD A/C Refrigerant Temperature Circuit Low
- P1433 GMC Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- P1433 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Open