P1432 - Thermostat Heater Control Circuit Failure
P1432 Possible Causes
- Faulty Thermostat Heater
- Thermostat Heater harness is open or shorted
- Thermostat Heater circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1432 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1432 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1432 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitored the thermostat heater control circuit and detected a high or low voltage condition
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1432 MeaningThermostat Heater Control (THTRC) Circuit Failure. The Comprehensive Component Monitor (CCM) monitors the THTRC circuit to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) for high and low voltage.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1432 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1432 AUDI Secondary Air Injection Valve Open
- P1432 BMW Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected
- P1432 BUICK Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage
- P1432 CADILLAC Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage
- P1432 CHEVROLET Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage
- P1432 FORD Thermostat Heater Control Circuit Failure
- P1432 GMC Fuel Level Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage
- P1432 HONDA Battery Module Overheating
- P1432 LINCOLN Thermostat Heater Control Circuit Failure
- P1432 MAZDA Thermostat Heater Control Circuit Failure
- P1432 MERCURY Thermostat Heater Control Circuit Failure
- P1432 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection Valve Open