P1410 TOYOTA - EGR Valve Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction
P1410 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Position Sensor
- EGR valve stuck open or closed
- EGR Valve Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- EGR Valve Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1410 TOYOTA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
P1410 TOYOTA Tech NotesUsually replacing the EGR Valve Position Sensor takes care of the problem. The sensor is located on top of the EGR valve.
Cost of diagnosing the P1410 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1410 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1410 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1410 TOYOTA MeaningThe Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Position Sensor monitor the position of the EGR valve opening position.
P1410 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1410 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals