P1410 TOYOTA - EGR Valve Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction
P1410 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Position Sensor
- EGR valve stuck open or closed
- EGR Valve Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- EGR Valve Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1410 TOYOTA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1410 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1410 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1410 TOYOTA MeaningThe Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Position Sensor monitor the position of the EGR valve opening position.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1410 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals