P1394 Possible Causes
- Faulty Ignition Coil Power
- Ignition Coil Power harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Power circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1394 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1394 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1394 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1394 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1394 MeaningIgnition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction is the generic description for the P1394 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1394 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1394 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1394 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1394 Information for specific makes
- P1394 ACURA G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High
- P1394 AUDI Ignition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction
- P1394 BUICK Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 CADILLAC Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 CHEVROLET Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 FORD Glow Plug Circuit High Input Bank 2
- P1394 GMC Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 HONDA G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High
- P1394 ISUZU G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High Rough Road Sensor
- P1394 SAAB Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected Random Fuel Level Low
- P1394 VOLKSWAGEN Ignition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction