P1394 - Ignition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction
P1394 Possible Causes
- Faulty Ignition Coil Power
- Ignition Coil Power harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Power circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1394 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1394 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1394 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1394 MeaningIgnition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction is the generic description for the P1394 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1394 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1394 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1394 ACURA G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High
- P1394 AUDI Ignition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction
- P1394 BUICK Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 CADILLAC Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 CHEVROLET Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 FORD Glow Plug Circuit High Input Bank 2
- P1394 GMC Wheel Speed Sensor 1 G-Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- P1394 HONDA G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High
- P1394 ISUZU G-Sensor Intermittent Voltage High Rough Road Sensor
- P1394 SAAB Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected Random Fuel Level Low
- P1394 VOLKSWAGEN Ignition Coil Power Output Stage 2 Malfunction