P1340 VOLKSWAGEN - CKP/CMP Sensor Signals Out Of Sequence
P1340 VOLKSWAGEN Possible Causes
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1340 VOLKSWAGEN
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1340 VOLKSWAGEN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1340 VOLKSWAGEN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1340 VOLKSWAGEN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1340 VOLKSWAGEN MeaningCKP/CMP Sensor Signals Out Of Sequence is the generic description for the P1340 VOLKSWAGEN code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1340 VOLKSWAGEN OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1340 VOLKSWAGEN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1340 VOLKSWAGEN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals