P1340 AUDI - CKP/CMP Sensor Signals Out Of Sequence
P1340 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1340 AUDI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1340 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1340 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1340 AUDI MeaningCKP/CMP Sensor Signals Out Of Sequence is the generic description for the P1340 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1340 Audi OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1340 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals