P1336 2008 FORD FUSION - Crankshaft Position Or Camshaft Position Sensor Input Signal Error
P1336 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the P1336 2008 Ford Fusion code
The cost of diagnosing the P1336 2008 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a synchronization or signal error from the camshaft or crankshaft position sensors
P1336 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine Stall
- Engine difficult to start
P1336 2008 Ford Fusion Meaning
The input signal to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) from the Crankshaft Position (CKP
) sensor or the Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor is erratic.