P1336 1999 FORD F150 - Crankshaft Position Or Camshaft Position Sensor Input Signal Error
P1336 1999 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1336 1999 FORD F150?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1336 1999 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1336 1999 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a synchronization or signal error from the camshaft or crankshaft position sensors
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine Stall
- Engine difficult to start
P1336 1999 FORD F150 MeaningThe input signal to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) from the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor or the Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor is erratic.
P1336 1999 FORD F150 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1336 1999 FORD F150 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals