P1330 Possible Causes
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1330
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1330 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1330 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1330 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1330 MeaningSpark Timing Adjust Signal is the generic description for the P1330 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1330 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1330 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1330 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1330 Information for specific makes
- P1330 AUDI Cylinder 6 Knock Control Limit Attained
- P1330 FORD Injector Control Pressure
- P1330 HYUNDAI Spark Timing Adjust Signal
- P1330 KIA Spark Timing Adjust Signal
- P1330 LEXUS Igniter Circuit Malfunction No. 7
- P1330 TOYOTA Igniter Circuit Fault Bank No. 7
- P1330 VOLKSWAGEN Cylinder 6 Knock Control Limit Attained