P1328 AUDI Possible Causes
- Low fuel level or fuel quality
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor failure
- Low fuel pressure
- Abnormal engine noise or failed Knock Sensor
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1328 AUDI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1328 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1328 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1328 AUDI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1328 AUDI MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Knock Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Knock Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P1328 AUDI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1328 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals