P1327 AUDI - Cylinder 3 Knock Control Limit Attained
P1327 AUDI Possible Causes
- Low fuel level or fuel quality
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor failure
- Low fuel pressure
- Abnormal engine noise or failed Knock Sensor
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1327 AUDI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1327 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1327 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1327 AUDI MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1327 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals