P1322 Possible Causes
- Faulty Knock Sensor 3
- Knock Sensor 3 harness is open or shorted
- Knock Sensor 3 circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1322
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1322 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1322 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1322 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1322 MeaningKnock Sensor 3 Signal Too High is the generic description for the P1322 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1322 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1322 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1322 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1322 Information for specific makes
- P1322 AUDI Knock Sensor 3 Signal Too High
- P1322 BUICK EI System Or Ignition Control Missing
- P1322 CADILLAC EI System Or Ignition Control Missing
- P1322 CHEVROLET EI System or Ignition Control Extra or Missing
- P1322 GMC EI System or Ignition Control Extra or Missing
- P1322 HYUNDAI Ignition Coil 4 Low Output
- P1322 SAAB Electronic Throttle System Incorrect RPM Signal
- P1322 VOLKSWAGEN Knock Sensor 3 Signal Too High