P1321 Possible Causes
- Faulty Ignition Coil
- Ignition Coil harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1321
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1321 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1321 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1321 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1321 MeaningElectronic Ignition System Fault Line is the generic description for the P1321 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1321 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1321 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1321 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1321 Information for specific makes
- P1321 AUDI Knock Sensor 3 Signal Too Low
- P1321 BUICK Electronic Ignition System Fault Line
- P1321 CADILLAC Electronic Ignition System Fault Line
- P1321 CHEVROLET Electronic Ignition System Fault Line
- P1321 GMC Electronic Ignition System Fault Line
- P1321 HYUNDAI Ignition Coil 4 Abnormal
- P1321 SUZUKI Crankshaft Segment Malfunction
- P1321 VOLKSWAGEN Knock Sensor 3 Signal Too Low