P1318 ACURA - Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module Reset Circuit Malfunction Front Bank 2
P1318 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module (VDM)
- Spark VDM harness is open or shorted
- Spark VDM circuit poor electrical connection
- Open or short circuit between VDM and Engine Control Module (ECM)
How is the P1318 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1318 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1318 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1318 ACURA MeaningSpark Plug Voltage Detection Circuit Malfunction Front Bank 2
Acura TL Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module (VDM) Location:
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1318 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals