P1311 HYUNDAI - Ignition Control Module Circuit 1
P1311 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Injection Control Module
- Injection Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Injection Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control module (ECM)
How is the P1311 HYUNDAI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1311 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1311 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1311 HYUNDAI MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Ignition Control Module (ICM). The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Ignition Control Module is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1311 HYUNDAI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals