P1301 - Cylinder 1 Misfiring Detected
P1301 Possible Causes
- Faulty spark plug 1
- Faulty Ignition Coil 1
- Ignition Coil 1 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil 1 circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1301?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1301 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1301 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine run rough
P1301 MeaningCylinder 1 Misfiring Detected is the generic description for the P1301 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1301 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
P1301 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1301 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1301 ACURA Cylinder Number 1 Random Misfire Detected
- P1301 BMW Misfiring Cylinder 1
- P1301 FORD Boost Pressure Pressure High
- P1301 HONDA Cylinder Number 1 Random Misfire Detected
- P1301 HYUNDAI TDC Sensor Abnormal
- P1301 MINI Misfiring Cylinder 1
- P1301 SAAB Cylinder 1 Misfiring Detected
- P1301 SUBARU Misfire Detected Increased Exhaust Temperature