P1300 SAAB - Engine Control Module - Automatic Transmission Torque Reduction Signal
P1300 SAAB Possible Causes
- Faulty Transmission Control Module
- Transmission Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P1300 SAAB
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1300 SAAB code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1300 SAAB code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1300 SAAB Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1300 SAAB MeaningEngine Control Module (ECM) - Automatic Transmission (AT) torque reduction signal
P1300 SAAB More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1300 SAAB code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals