P1299 HONDA - Electronic Throttle Control Forced Engine Shut Down Mode
P1299 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Motor
- Faulty MAP Sensor
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P1299 HONDA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1299 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1299 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1299 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1299 HONDA MeaningElectronic Throttle Control Forced Engine Shut Down Mode is the generic description for the P1299 HONDA code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1299 HONDA OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1299 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1299 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals