P1297 ISUZU - Electric Load Detector Circuit Low Voltage
P1297 ISUZU Possible Causes
- Faulty Electronic Load Detector Unit
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Electronic Load Detector Unit harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Load Detector Unit circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1297 ISUZU?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1297 ISUZU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1297 ISUZU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1297 ISUZU MeaningThe Electric Load Detector (ELD) measures the main current flow and sends that signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM) to command the alternator charging system to get fuel efficiency and decrease the drag of the engine when starting.
P1297 ISUZU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1297 ISUZU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals