P1295 HONDA - Electronic Throttle Control Power Management Mode
P1295 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Motor
- Faulty MAP Sensor
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
First diagnose P1295 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1295 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1295 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1295 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1295 HONDA MeaningElectronic Throttle Control Power Management Mode is the generic description for the P1295 HONDA code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1295 HONDA OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1295 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1295 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals