P1295 DODGE - Reference Voltage Missing at Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor
P1295 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P1295 DODGE
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1295 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1295 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1295 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1295 DODGE MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected 5 volt feed to the APP sensor was too low or missing
P1295 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1295 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals