P1295 DODGE - Reference Voltage Missing at Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor
P1295 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How is the P1295 DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1295 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1295 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1295 DODGE MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected 5 volt feed to the APP sensor was too low or missing
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1295 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals