P1294 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Coolant Thermostat
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1294 AUDI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1294 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1294 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1294 AUDI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1294 AUDI MeaningEngine Coolant Thermostat Short To Ground is the generic description for the P1294 AUDI code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1294 AUDI OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1294 AUDI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1294 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals