P1293 - High Side Open Bank No. 1
P1293 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injector Driver Module (IDM)
- Injector Driver Module harness is open or shorted
- Injector Driver Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1293 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1293 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1293 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1293 MeaningHigh Side Open Bank No. 1 is the generic description for the P1293 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1293 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1293 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1293 AUDI Engine Coolant Thermostat Short To Positive
- P1293 CHRYSLER Compressed Natural Gas Pressure Sensor Signal Too Low
- P1293 DODGE Compressed Natural Gas Pressure Sensor Signal Too Low
- P1293 FORD High Side Open Bank No. 1
- P1293 ISUZU High Side Open Bank No. 1
- P1293 VOLKSWAGEN Engine Coolant Thermostat Short To Positive