P1280 FORD - Injection Control Pressure Circuit Out Of Range Low
P1280 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Injection Control Pressure (ICP) Sensor
- Injection Control Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Injection Control Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P1280 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
User Submitted Video
What is the cost to diagnose the P1280 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1280 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1280 FORD MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Injection Control Pressure Circuit. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) indicates the injector control signal is out of the self-test range (low).
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1280 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals