P1241 - Torque Monitoring
P1241 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How is the P1241 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1241 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1241 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1241 MeaningTorque Monitoring is the generic description for the P1241 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1241 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1241 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1241 ACURA Throttle Valve Control Motor Circuit 1 Malfunction
- P1241 AUDI Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 5
- P1241 CHEVROLET Injector 7 Output Circuit
- P1241 GMC Injector 7 Output Circuit
- P1241 HONDA Throttle Valve Control Motor Circuit 1 Malfunction
- P1241 ISUZU High Fuel Pressure Regulator Circuit Low Voltage
- P1241 JAGUAR Sensor Power Supply Low Input
- P1241 MITSUBISHI Torque Monitoring
- P1241 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 5