P1240 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty MAP Sensor
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- MAP Sensor harness is open or shorted
- MAP Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- TP Sensor harness is open or shorted
- TP Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1240 JAGUAR
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1240 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1240 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1240 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1240 JAGUAR MeaningSensor Power Supply Malfunction is the generic description for the P1240 JAGUAR code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1240 JAGUAR OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1240 JAGUAR More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1240 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals