P1235 2008 FORD FUSION - Fuel Pump Control Out of Range
P1235 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Pump Drive Module (FPDM)
- Electronic throttle control (ETC) system concern
- FPDM harness is open or shorted
- FPDM circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P1235 2008 Ford Fusion code
The cost of diagnosing the P1235 2008 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1235 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1235 2008 Ford Fusion Meaning
The P1235 code indicates the Fuel Pump Drive Module (FPDM) detected an invalid or missing Fuel Pump (FP) circuit signal from the Powertrain Control Module (PCM
). The FPDM sends a message to the PCM
through the FPM circuit, indicating this failure was detected. The PCM
sets the DTC when the message is received.