P1212 2012 NISSAN ROGUE - ABS/TCS Communication Line
P1212 2012 Nissan Rogue Possible Causes
- Dead (Weak) battery
- Faulty ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)
- ABS actuator and electric unit harness is open or shorted
- ABS actuator and electric unit circuit poor electrical connection
P1212 2012 Nissan Rogue Tech Notes
Start by checking the battery charge and terminal connection. Weak or dead battery could cause poor Control Area Network (CAN) communication.
When is the code detected?
- ECM can not receive the information from ABS/TCS control unit continuously.
P1212 2012 Nissan Rogue Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1212 2012 Nissan Rogue Meaning
This Control Area Network (CAN) communication line is used to control the smooth engine operation during the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) or Traction Control System (TCS) operation. Pulse signals are exchanged between Engine Control Module (ECM
) and ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).