P1212 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injector Control Pressure Sensor
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1212
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1212 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1212 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1212 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1212 MeaningInjector Control Pressure Not Detected During Crank is the generic description for the P1212 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1212 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1212 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1212 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1212 Information for specific makes
- P1212 BUICK Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent Low
- P1212 CADILLAC Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent Low
- P1212 CHEVROLET Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent Low
- P1212 FORD Injector Control Pressure Not Detected During Crank
- P1212 GMC Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent Low
- P1212 INFINITI ABS/TCS Communication Line
- P1212 NISSAN ABS/TCS Communication Line