P1211 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injector Control Pressure Sensor
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1211
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1211 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1211 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1211 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1211 MeaningInjector Control Pressure Sensor Above / Below Desired is the generic description for the P1211 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1211 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1211 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1211 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1211 Information for specific makes
- P1211 AUDI Intake Valves For Cylinder Shut Off Open Circuit
- P1211 BUICK Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent High
- P1211 CADILLAC Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent High
- P1211 CHEVROLET Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent High
- P1211 FORD Injector Control Pressure Sensor Above / Below Desired
- P1211 GMC Mass Air Flow Circuit Intermittent High
- P1211 INFINITI Traction Control System
- P1211 NISSAN Traction Control System
- P1211 VOLKSWAGEN Intake Valves For Cylinder Shut Off Open Circuit