P1210 - Injector Control Pressure Above Expected Level
P1210 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injection Control Pressure (ICP) Sensor
- Injection Control Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Injection Control Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P1210 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1210 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1210 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1210 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Injector Control Pressure. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) indicates the injector control signal is greater than expected.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1210 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals