P120E - Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A' Excessive Variation
P120E Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A'
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A' harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A' circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P120E code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P120E code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P120E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P120E MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A'. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A' is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P120E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P120E FORD Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit 'A' Excessive Variation