P120A Possible Causes
- Faulty Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1
- Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P120A
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P120A code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P120A code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P120A Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P120A MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1 is not to factory specifications.
P120A More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P120A code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P120A Information for specific makes
- P120A FORD Secondary Fuel Injector Bank 1 Insufficient Flow