P1206 Possible Causes
- Ignition spark-Check primary and secondary ignition
- Check fuel system-Fuel pressure and injector
- Check for vacuum leaks
- Check engine mechanical condition
How do I fix code P1206
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1206 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1206 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1206 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1206 MeaningFuel System Failure Caused No. 6 Cylinder Misfire is the generic description for the P1206 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1206 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1206 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1206 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1206 Information for specific makes
- P1206 ACURA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 6 Cylinder Misfire
- P1206 AUDI Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Electrical Malfunction
- P1206 HONDA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 6 Cylinder Misfire
- P1206 ISUZU Injector Circuit Open / Shorted Cylinder #6
- P1206 JAGUAR Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Electrical Malfunction
- P1206 SAAB Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Low Output
- P1206 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Electrical Malfunction