P1205 - Fuel System Failure Caused No. 5 Cylinder Misfire
P1205 Possible Causes
- Ignition spark-Check primary and secondary ignition
- Check fuel system-Fuel pressure and injector
- Check for vacuum leaks
- Check engine mechanical condition
How is the P1205 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1205 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1205 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1205 MeaningFuel System Failure Caused No. 5 Cylinder Misfire is the generic description for the P1205 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1205 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1205 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1205 ACURA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 5 Cylinder Misfire
- P1205 AUDI Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 5 Electrical Malfunction
- P1205 HONDA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 5 Cylinder Misfire
- P1205 ISUZU Injector Circuit Open / Shorted Cylinder #5
- P1205 JAGUAR Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 5 Electrical Malfunction
- P1205 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 5 Electrical Malfunction