P1204 Possible Causes
- Ignition spark
- Check primary and secondary ignition
- Check fuel system
- Fuel pressure and injector
- Check for vacuum leaks
- Check engine mechanical condition
How do I fix code P1204
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1204 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1204 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1204 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1204 MeaningFuel System Failure Caused No. 4 Cylinder Misfire is the generic description for the P1204 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1204 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1204 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1204 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1204 Information for specific makes
- P1204 ACURA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 4 Cylinder Misfire
- P1204 AUDI Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 4 Electrical Malfunction
- P1204 HONDA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 4 Cylinder Misfire
- P1204 ISUZU Injector Circuit Open / Shorted Cylinder #4
- P1204 JAGUAR Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 4 Electrical Malfunction
- P1204 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 4 Electrical Malfunction