P1200 Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Injector
- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1200
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1200 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1200 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1200 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1200 MeaningWhile the engine running the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects an incorrect voltage level on one or more injector driver circuits for more than 5 seconds.
P1200 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1200 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1200 Information for specific makes
- P1200 AUDI Turbocharger Recirculating Valve Mechanical Malfunction
- P1200 BUICK Fuel Injector Circuit
- P1200 CADILLAC Fuel Injector Circuit
- P1200 CHEVROLET Fuel Injector Circuit
- P1200 GMC Fuel Injector Circuit
- P1200 LEXUS Fuel Pump Relay/ECU Circuit Malfunction
- P1200 TOYOTA Fuel Pump Relay/ECU Circuit Malfunction
- P1200 VOLKSWAGEN Turbocharger Recirculating Valve Mechanical Malfunction