P1195 KIA - Electronic Throttle System Limp Home - Target Following Delay
P1195 KIA Possible Causes
- Faulty Electronic Throttle System (ETS) Motor
- Faulty Electronic Throttle System (ETS)
- Electronic Throttle System(ETS)unit
- Electronic Throttle System(ETS) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Throttle System(ETS) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1195 KIA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1195 KIA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1195 KIA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1195 KIA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine Limp Mode Fail-Safe Mode)
P1195 KIA MeaningThe Electronic Throttle System (ETS) consists of ETS unit, ETS-motor, Accelerator Position Sensor (APS),Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) and Limp home valve.
Among above-mentioned parts, Limp home valve is attached under the throttle body and helps air to flow from the outside through this valve to the engine combustion chamber to prevent the vehicle from engine stall when Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects ETS system malfunction.
P1195 KIA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1195 KIA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals