P1182 - Linear Oxygen Sensor Reference Voltage Short To Ground
P1182 Possible Causes
- Faulty O2 Sensor
- O2 Sensor harness is open or shorted
- O2 Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1182 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1182 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1182 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1182 MeaningLinear Oxygen Sensor Reference Voltage Short To Ground is the generic description for the P1182 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1182 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1182 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1182 AUDI Linear Oxygen Sensor Reference Voltage Short To Ground
- P1182 BMW O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Open Circuit During Coast Down Fuel Cut-off
- P1182 HONDA Fuel Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- P1182 HYUNDAI Fuel Pressure Regulator Short
- P1182 MINI O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Open Circuit During Coast Down Fuel Cut-off
- P1182 SATURN Supercharger Inlet Pressure Sensor Performance
- P1182 VOLKSWAGEN Linear Oxygen Sensor Reference Voltage Short To Ground