P1173 AUDI - Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Signal Too High
P1173 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Drive electric motor
- Faulty Throttle Valve Control Module
How do I fix code P1173 AUDI?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1173 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1173 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1173 AUDI MeaningThrottle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Signal Too High is the generic description for the P1173 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1173 Audi OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
P1173 AUDI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1173 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals