P1171 AUDI - Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Range/Performance
P1171 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) harness is open or shorted
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Drive electric motor
- Faulty Throttle Valve Control Module
How is the P1171 AUDI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1171 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1171 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1171 AUDI MeaningThrottle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Range/Performance is the generic description for the P1171 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1171 Audi OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1171 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals