P1170 Possible Causes
- Faulty HO2S-11 Sensor
- HO2S-11 Sensor harness is open or shorted
- HO2S-11 Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1170
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1170 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1170 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1170 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1170 MeaningHO2S-11 No Change Detected is the generic description for the P1170 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1170 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1170 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1170 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1170 Information for specific makes
- P1170 BUICK Bank To Bank Fuel Trim Offset
- P1170 CADILLAC Bank To Bank Fuel Trim Offset
- P1170 CHEVROLET Bank To Bank Fuel TrimOffset
- P1170 FORD Engine Shut Off Solenoid Fault
- P1170 GMC Bank To Bank Fuel TrimOffset
- P1170 HYUNDAI ECM Barometric Pressure Sensor
- P1170 KIA Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Stuck
- P1170 LAND-ROVER LH Bank Front HO2S Signal Fuel Trim Malfunction
- P1170 LEXUS Port Injector Fuel Performance
- P1170 MAZDA HO2S-11 No Change Detected
- P1170 TOYOTA Port Injector Fuel Performance