P1170 - HO2S-11 No Change Detected
P1170 Possible Causes
- Faulty HO2S-11 Sensor
- HO2S-11 Sensor harness is open or shorted
- HO2S-11 Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1170 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1170 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1170 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1170 MeaningHO2S-11 No Change Detected is the generic description for the P1170 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1170 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1170 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1170 BUICK Bank To Bank Fuel Trim Offset
- P1170 CADILLAC Bank To Bank Fuel Trim Offset
- P1170 CHEVROLET Bank To Bank Fuel TrimOffset
- P1170 FORD Engine Shut Off Solenoid Fault
- P1170 GMC Bank To Bank Fuel TrimOffset
- P1170 HYUNDAI ECM Barometric Pressure Sensor
- P1170 KIA Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Stuck
- P1170 LAND-ROVER LH Bank Front HO2S Signal Fuel Trim Malfunction
- P1170 LEXUS Port Injector Fuel Performance
- P1170 MAZDA HO2S-11 No Change Detected
- P1170 TOYOTA Port Injector Fuel Performance