P116F - Fuel Volume Control Valve Control Exceeded Control Limits
P116F Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Volume Control Valve Control
- Fuel Volume Control Valve Control harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Volume Control Valve Control circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P116F code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P116F code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P116F code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P116F MeaningCheck the fuel volume control valve and circuits. Check the resistance of the valve and install a new fuel pump if the resistance is not between 1.5 and 15 ohms (the fuel volume control valve cannot be serviced separately).
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P116F code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P116F LAND-ROVER Fuel Volume Control Valve Control Exceeded Control Limits