P1169 Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Rail Sensor
- Fuel Rail Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Rail Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1169
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1169 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1169 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1169 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1169 MeaningThe Comprehensive Component Monitor (CCM) monitors the Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) pressure for acceptable fuel pressure. The Engine Control Module (ECM) detected the fuel pressure was high for the operating condition. The test fails when the fuel pressure falls below or exceeds a minimum/maximum calibrated value for a calibrated period of time.
P1169 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1169 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1169 Information for specific makes
- P1169 ACURA Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 LABEL High Voltage
- P1169 CHRYSLER ECM A/D Converter Error
- P1169 DODGE ECM A/D Converter Error
- P1169 FORD Fuel Rail Sensor In-Range High Failure
- P1169 HONDA Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 LABEL High Voltage
- P1169 HYUNDAI O2 Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 2 Heater Power
- P1169 ISUZU Fuel System Rich During Deceleration Fuel Cut-Off Bank 2
- P1169 JEEP ECM A/D Converter Error
- P1169 LINCOLN Fuel Rail Sensor In-Range High Failure
- P1169 MAZDA HO2S Middle No Change Detected
- P1169 MERCURY Fuel Rail Sensor In-Range High Failure